oh. HAHA. *waves crazily* (i am crazy now, supposedly)
people do frequent this blog. that's pretty scary... lol. haha anyway, good luck with exams, everyone! but i'm sure 90% of you have finished... i feel like k again.
and i did my bia and contracts yesterday. i will draft my thoughts here.
bia: crap. i will hope to get the 12 marks out of 50 i need to pass. i think i may get those 12, but yeah. was hard... i didn't think it would be, but it was. everyone did the: 'er... i dunno' afterwards, even fai. haha, who disappeared when i turned around? why do people do that?
contracts: aiya. no more needs to be said.
why do i finish so late? but after those 2, i feel good. slept 11 hours. so caught up on sleep, not that you can do that. but yeah. it was good. and now bludging today. should not do that. i may now do some accounting. nah. i might just watch tv... or eat. that's an idea. then i gotta call round or look online. must get job in the break or i'll be so bored.
Comments from Mags benny

Not supposedly. You ARE crazy Ben.. repeat it after me, "I am crazy".
But yes, it's the stress of the exams - so I don't blame you for being crazy, since I know that I've crossed that line between sanity and insanity too.