Wah, it's been a while since I've last blogged. That may suggest how busy I've been, in terms of going out, watching jdramas and sleeping.
Will not be seeing the same rigorous time schedule and busy-ness this week though.
I am having a spit at the moment with my new employer on how late he's left it to tell me what times and days I will be working at his law firm. I will talk to him tmr about that, and how I need to resolve this...
Does anyone know if I can swap classes even though they're full, because of work related reasons?
Does anyone else want to go out before going back to uni again?
Do I feel like I'm in the holiday mood? Yes finally...
Do I have money? No! I for the first time since helping jen(?) get money last time at haymarket atm had to go for myself. fun. except for when you have to do it multiple times, and at the same time watch the account balance get smaller and smaller.......
Comments from Mags benny

Get your employer to write a letter that proves that you can't attend class because you are working at particular times, present this to the Student Admin people of your Faculty.. and they should get their arses into motion and put you in a class that suits your needs.
Haha.. and have you been entering things for people at ATMs again? LOL *falls to ground laughing*