so yesterday was the fun for five: asian desserts day. briefly:
1. let's see... the mango pudding, ended up being mixed fruit pudding or fruit juice wobble... at least it coagulated i suppose. our red bean pudding was slightly too rich, too powdery, but generally it was good. it got the thumbs up from Aimee- which speaks for itself. definitely room for improvement, though.
2. the locked saucepan drama. the lid would not come off the saucepan- so we used the property that metal shrinks when cooled to open it. it eventually opened after an hour, after being drenched in water, covered in ice and played like a drum. no doubt, we thought we were quite smart... but, like Janice's mum, my mum also said... 'why don't you just boil it up again?' o.O
3. coincidence in a Beverly Hills car park. not only were we beeped, but they parked right next to us too. haha.
4. we were suppose to go at 10:30, but that turned out to be 12:15. it would have been later if it was not for Hui's dad calling. but consider that Hui and Aimee did come at 10:15.
5. oh, and Aimee's car! o.O Whoa, true gangsta revhead style, man!
One more thing
7. to my disgust, the Mid Autumn Festival BBQ is preceding the week in which I have 2 major essays to hand in on the Monday and Tuesday. Depending on how much I get done, I suppose, I might also have to give it a miss. Maybe it was better I get shocked now than shocked later... I only just wrote up my calendar for September, and it was a nasty surprise. I even have my case note due next week and didn't know until now. Ugh.
Comments from jenfa benny Mags jenfa benny
Post a Comment [5 comments]
oh yeah. we should start a shared one... i think that may stop us from doubling up. and maybe a bit more convenient than going to each one individually?
and yes. AM DOING WORK NOW! and yes, am thinking of what days to pull sickies too...! have already put them on my calendar XD
oh, and yeah. i should join Mags, gymming yeh? dunno...
*bounces in still hyper from her afternoon at the gym*
Heh.. just thought to add my two cents. My Mum said the same thing about the lid as both your Mum and Janice's Mum said. I think the four of us still have a lot to learn about life.
On the topic of group blogs - I've noticed that they have the tendency to die after a little while.
As for thinking of pulling sickies already... wouldn't it make more sense to work your butt off now while you still have the time instead of spending that time working out when to take a sickie? Or is that too logical? LOL
OMFG I JUST NOTICED.. wtf is 블로그を探検する.. doing there???
the script actually isn't very clear.. and seriously just stick to one language PREASE >________
lol. i put it there coz i needed to remember it to get something... i thought no one would see it.

i just blogged too ^^ aii we should start a shared blog or smth to save us the effort =.="
GET STARTED ON YOUR UNI WORK NOW~! and pull in a few sickies if you must ..
oh and while i'm at it.. go do some sport ahaha