ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


i think 12 days blogless is a personal record.

Important dates for the diary:
24 October: Some tele-conference I have no idea what its about but must go anyway
27 October: Cousin's Bday- must get present and send to HK 2 weeks in advance which is now. Oops
28 October: Finance Assignment Due
7-21 November: Planned work stoppage
12 November: Finance Exam
15 November: Torts Exam
21 November: Fed Con Exam

1 December: Work Quarterly Meeting + Christmas Lunch (free meal and presents)
4 December: Sister Bday
10 December: Tech Gathering
12 December: Officials Meeting in Sydney- note to self, must look presentable
23 Dec-6 Jan: ICAA given break
9 Jan-5 Feb: Planned extended leave (sack permitting) for HK(?)
29 January: Chinese New Year

I really need a diary and not a blog to keep these dates...
Ah well, I have one waiting for me next year at ICAA coz I ordered one :D at no charge to me

.. now just to slot in everything else in between like ->

Must dos:
Fai's
Zoo
Double Bay
K
Pancake
Blood test
Going away


benny | Thursday, October 20, 2005
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009