ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


oh man... this deformed pig is one sexy plane... lol. i can't wait till the day i step into one of these. Qantas has actually bought 12, scheduled to arrive in Australia April 2007. however, they won't be flying on my hong kong-sydney route. you guessed it... it starts service on the london-sydney and los angeles-sydney routes >.<


benny | Saturday, November 12, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        LMAO...you and your deformed pig of a plane :P

        i just hope that the A380 doesn't cost a fortune to go on, like concorde did..

        Anonymous Anonymous | Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:27:00 pm  


        lol. I think it will be similar to normal, if not slightly more...

        I hope it doesn't cost a whole fortune. I don't have one of those

        Blogger benny | Thursday, November 17, 2005 1:38:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009