ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


For all those tennis fans out there, the Masters Cup Finals in Shanghai is being televised on ABC 10pm-2am weeknights. Happy viewing.

This is one of the five Beijing 2008 mascots. What do you think of it? What do you think it is? Leave your comment. Then visit our Group Blog for my thoughts.


This is Phase 1 of the change in blogging towards a lighter, fresher and cleaner blog.


benny | Sunday, November 13, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger Mags Blogger benny Blogger Mags

Post a Comment    [6 comments]

        its looking good so far

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:40:00 pm  


        hey ben!!! muahahaha exam blogging fever woohoo

        err...the mascot...looks very asian. is it a asian lawyer panda dressed in a tiger suit (with the curly wig on)...kinda like those winnie the poohs dressed in tigger suits

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:56:00 pm  


        oh, i meant your blog's looking good so far.

        those mascots look like shit.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:44:00 pm  


        The mascot is gonna give me nightmares tonight, I just know it - I think it rates as one of the poorest mascots I've seen thus far, but feel free to prove me wrong by providing pictures of more ugly mascots. Tis nothing against the Chinese, just that whoever designed the mascots obviously weren't very good at design.

        On a note about the blog... the blue is nice.. but I'm not too sure about the black now - will you be changing that too??? Haha.. yes, I know I love black.. but I dunno - something seems.. not quite right (and I can't put my finger on it). What d'ya know, black doesn't go with everything after all. LOL

        Blogger Mags | Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:18:00 pm  


        Well after phase 1, there's always phase 2... but I dunno, i think that the black is okay. What do you suggest should supersede it? A grey/silver? I think that should be alright...

        Oh, and those mascots... did you see the 'Friendlies' on my other blog? Gee, I dun think you would be any further impressed by them... It's quite a design catastrophe

        Blogger benny | Monday, November 14, 2005 12:32:00 pm  


        Oooh yes. I think I do like the idea of grey/silver - I can really see that working (well, in my mind's eye anyway). Then again, we all know I'm a disaster when it comes to coordinating colours. (quote: "What the HELL was I wearing?!?")

        And eerrr.. yes, I would say design catastrophe is probably putting it mildly.

        Blogger Mags | Monday, November 14, 2005 6:49:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009