ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I really want to have a nice apartment with the latest stereo and electronic gadgets. I also want to have the best designer furniture with complementing colours on the walls. And the fact that I can also invite friends over whenever, and they can call by whenever they feel like it sounds so cool. It's only a matter of ringing the doorbell.

If only I could read Korean... Welcome to Cyhome. It's South Korea's alter-ego: an online virtual apartment (literally) that includes a messaging service, photo album, forum board and profile that can be linked to other cyhomes like MSN. Awesome... it looks just like a diary. (A random girl's one shown above- click to enlarge)

For the remainder of the weekend, I will at least be on code yellow (no, not HK fire risk yellow). It is a description that not only encompasses my stress levels, but also today's heat, the need to enrol, how hungry I am, how much I want to go to Japan and Hong Kong now, and just about everything else I can think of.


benny | Saturday, November 19, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        i like the idea of that...like an interactive blog

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:23:00 pm  


        it is. in korea, they don't use icq or msn... so this is the way they keep in touch.

        Blogger benny | Monday, November 21, 2005 8:32:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009