ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 



I was on my usual sojourn on the Yahoo! Music HK site, and there was a big feature on the band: ALIVE. The only thing I knew about it was that it had Daniel (吳彥祖) in it, and released songs online for free. So in my curiosity I went to the website, not surprisingly, it was in English :D. I downloaded their song 阿當的抉擇, and although it had catchy tune their singing.. oh my god can i be cured? Nice try. For fans of the 4 members, their blog is there on their site which funnily enough is updated more often than mine.


So... who's going to win? Not Australia, I think. I reckon that it will be another 1-0 game to Uruguay. If you're not at a TV at 8pm tonight, there are live webcasts available from the websites of SBS and Soccer Australia. Today's miserable and freezing conditions will hopefully remind them enough of England so that they will fire here like they do there! GO AUSTRALIA!


benny | Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009