ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


In a first... a simultaneous double post with the group blog (well not quite)... here's...

My lighter take of the week just gone
Anti-terrorism Laws
Dun we just love our little Johnny? And don't we just adore his spin doctors giving us a bit of a scare... saying we're going to be bombed if we don't pass this ani-terrorist bill. lol. What a gullible nation of hobos we've got. Thank god for them we have our Johnny as PM.

IR Reform Ads
I've had it with these ads. I see them in english newspapers. I see them in chinese newspapers. I see them in MX. I see them.. just about everywhere. The Commonwealth only wants to increase their power over us...

Hole in Sydney
I find it really interesting that there was a hole in Sydney, and how it created so much live coverage on TV that it somehow bordered on ridiculous. It's just a hole people... Haven't we seen holes before? It's just that this is somewhat bigger than the ones we make on the beach.

Bird Flu Spreading with the Birds
I've had my say on birds getting the flu. Tell them to rug up and stay in their nests.

Blairing the Bush
Haven't we all had enough of Bush and Blair? We may not have to see them for much longer. Blair's Labor government is in revolt over domestic issues, and that may spell the death knell for him at the next election. Across the Atlantic, Bush should just dig himself a hole and hide.

Weird way to not be late at your wedding
Councillors love abusing their privleges. This woman in England also did the same, but what a way to get to a wedding... 4.6kms of green lights! What was meant to be an emergency response system for ambulances and fire engines became a farce when she used tested it on her very own wedding. Gotta love the stupidity.

Google taking over the world
Google has just released Google Print, which leads you to a database where you can sift through pages of the books they have scanned online. Bells ringing: copyright infringements. Yes, they're in Court... And be on the lookout for Google Travel, an online flight check and accomodation finder. I think Google is literally taking over the world and we had no idea.

UTS lists as no. 80-something
Oh, and some "UTS pride" as Jen alls it, sent direct to my inbox. Our Vice-Chancellor sent round emails saying we are now ranked 83rd(?) in a study of best universities in the world. On an even better note, we have the friendliest students in Australia, from what I recall. lol! XD


benny | Sunday, November 06, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        Bored, much? :P

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:21:00 pm  


        bored. so.

        Blogger benny | Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:22:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009