Next time catch plane, must careful and watch doors. In scary scene in the sky between Hong Kong and Brisbane yesterday, someone try to open door. Apparently, they were drinked too much and take too much sleeping pill and alcohol before the trip because they were scare of flight. They were restrain by flight person and arrested on airport. It was isolate incident hope. Many times I catch plane in coming months.
Whilst bludging at work, I was reading on the BBC about the degradation of the English language. They blame current technology, for the decline in grammar and spelling quality. I agree, but believe that they have neglected a vital consideration in this equation. The underlying notion is that communication is two way. The reporter focussed on the writer. What about the reader? I think it cannot be neglected that the same factors can influence a reader, and their appreciation and understanding of the material. Don't you agree?
In other news, a man was arrested in America yesterday for doing nothing. In a case of mistaken identity, the police arrested the wrong person- the person who was at the brunt of unprovoked assault as opposed with the actual criminal. What is wrong with the world these days?
Comments from benny


I agree, yep.
The blame for the lack of understanding and comprehension of the English language has to lie also with the reader.
The writer cannot take full blame because he or she is trying to appeal to their target audience, therefore the writing has to reflect this, and, as such, it is written so as the reader can understand it.