So maybe I was way too underprepared today. The test turned out disasterously, and it has been a year since I've felt that I may have actually failed an exam. You know it when you sit there for 20mins staring at the question thinking 'what the hell am I supposed to do?' By the way, the question was 3 pages long.On the subject of repeating... I really wouldn't mind repeating an interesting subject, but torts is not one of them.
In other news, I didn't know that you could kill yourself by falling onto a plate. Well apparently that's whats happened to some poor guy in Melbourne. He was taking some leftovers out to feed his dog when he tripped and fell onto the plate. The subsequent shards cut his neck and he died a quick and tragic death.
Comments from Mags benny


Wow.. that IS seriously tragic. Imagine falling onto a plate and to your own death. :(
Wish I'd thought of that - it'd be a nice original way to die.
And not to worry about the exam. Sometimes these things can't be helped. And well.. you never know. Sometimes you think you've given them a crap answer... but they love it, and you end up coming out of it better than expected. So I guess you'll find out in time how you went. Until then, don't fret, and concentrate on the exams you have left, I guess.