ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Well, Optus has announced today that they are going to gradually release their 3G network over the coming 2 weeks. This follows from Vodafone's release a month ago. Contrary to what I had anticipated, there is absolutely no information as to the provision of services from either telco. Maybe it may come out later. There's still about 5 months until I come off plan, and time continues to tick.



I should really be studying for tommorow's exam, however I have more pressing issues- enrolment. What's the date for the close of enrolment? And do we also enrol in classes via "My Subject Activities" as well? I am still extremely undecided as to whether to do accounting or finance as major... And until I get that sorted, enrolment will just have to wait. Any suggestions or guidance?


benny | Monday, November 14, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger jenfa Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        Mon, 14th Nov: enrolment on My Student Admin and registration of activities in My Subject Activites start
        Fri, 16th Dec: enrolment and activity registration closes until 3rd Jan 2006
        Tue, 3rd Jan: enrolment and activity registration re-opens
        Fri, 13th Jan: enrolment and activity registration closes

        'Enrolment' on My Student Admin is getting yourself enrolled in the course, i.e. telling the uni that you are doing the course.
        'Registration of activities' in My Subject Activites is choosing your timetable and registering for classes, i.e. which lecture you want to go to, which lab, which tute, which seminar, etc.

        Basically you can enrol between 14/11 and 16/12, then 3/1 and 13/1. If you're not enrolled by then, you're screwed (well, not really. You just get withdrawn, but thats another matter.)

        There's more information here.

        Suggestions or guidance: don't worry too much about enrolment until after your exams are over. As for accounting or finance, flip a coin? Now GET BACK to studying.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Monday, November 14, 2005 4:19:00 pm  


        my advice re: acct or finance...
        just choose the one you hate less ^^ *cough* enjoy more ...

        serious? they've announced they're gonna be putting out 3G? can't wait.. need. new. fone. BADLY

        Blogger jenfa | Monday, November 14, 2005 9:18:00 pm  


        There will be a law ppls crisis phone meeting tonight on this very issue. We'll see how that goes. I'm leaning both sides atm, so dunno which I enjoy more. muahahahahaha *cough*

        Speaking of which, I need a new phone too! Buttons don't respond. Maybe I'll get an incompatible one from Japan, or in HK, or wait...

        Blogger benny | Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:39:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009