ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


It's been a busy few days. Note how I have not been online XD
I've been told that this blog lacks the re-telling nature, so here it is... in stacks!

Saturday: Went reunioning. Nice to see everyone. Must remember to use excuse 'I drive' next time. Then, and only then, Oliver will not serve me more alcohol to drink... on an empty stomach. 2 steins of beer (strong, I was told) and a Canadian Club got me dizzy as. Not nice when the point is to socialise and not slur. That was at 6ish. Then at 9ish, some of the group departed for Pancakes, which saved me, literally. It was my only excuse to leave the bar. Was spose to be at Fai's at 830... they weren't going to let me go lol. Nice to see everyone, though.

I had to lean on people on the way towards the Rocks, just in case I fell. Which I nearly did, down the stairs. What'd you expect? Once we got there, the queue at Pancakes snaked up the stairs twice. So we went to some other place on George St, open air, which was quite nice yet expensive. I'm edging closer to zero in my bank account. Dinner finished at 1030, got on train to Chatswood with Jackson and Fei. Was at Fai's at about 11:30 that night, and they'd only just finished dinner.

Sunday: I dunno what we were doing till 4am, but it was 4am when people departed for sleep. I think it was PS2, foosball and watching Computer Boy, a parody of Matrix. Jen and Mary were dozing off intermitently. LongRuss and I continued to talk till 6am, where the sunrise was disappointing coz it was cloudy. Then we slept.

Then at 10... ARGH! Jen's ALARM! It went off simultaneously with Russ' alarm outside... so noisy. I was thinking "shuddup"... and went back to sleep. All I heard then was lots of water sounds, and then BANG. Fai forgot the window was open and the door slammed behind him as he closed it. He thought "shit", but too late, Russ and I were awake. How could we sleep through that. On goes the tv on video hits, Fai comes back, gets his blanket and wraps himself in it, sits on the couch for 10mins then wandered into his room and slightly disrupted Mary and Ivan as he played his Utopia lol before heading back to his sleep.

The next thing I remember was Fai in the kitchen, and that was 1pm. We cooked bacon and eggs for people. Russ woke at 1:30, and once we were done in the kitchen, it was 2:30... and we had to wake Ivan and Mary. Then the next thing we knew it, it was 7:00... Chatswood operates on its own timezone! At 7 we thought it was 5, and at 8 we thought it was 6. And oh, PS2 Eye-toy is so hilarious lol. We did that and foosball, and time flew. In the end, we left at 9 after dinnering.

Phew. That's why I wasn't online...


benny | Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [1 comments]

        ...not a lot then. :P

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:56:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009