Only 6 days to go before I escape this godforsaken heat and plunge into snow paradise... A busy week ahead before I end up jetting out for 50 days.
My law job came to an end on Thursday, so from next year I will be working 2 days a week. Days will be dependent on my uni arrangements.
The results of Secret Santa from work = a hot chocolate set XD
How did they know?
And remember to stay away from the beaches everyone. They seem to be dangerous, and it's going to be cold, rain and storm anyway... So no biggie.
It is that time of year again- HSC results time. According to the SMH, STHS came in at 26th, which I think is going backwards again. Ah well, kinda cements our place as the highest grade for a while ay? What were we? 15th?
**Me thinking of going back on Wed before Andy's... Anyone? (honestly I dun expect anyone, but do give me a yes or no)
Skin still itching from sunburn. Must be bad this time...
Oh and for those that haven't already noticed... Have added a new shoutbox. The other one was too unreliable. Apologies for wiped msgs. This one has a clock XD. As well, have added an html flickr. The flash one didn't seem to work, coz I had nowhere to put it. Enjoy.
Comments from benny

Wille is going back Tuesday- so if anyone wants to join us, then that's cool XD