ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


So as to not totally ignore the blog, I will put in a few sentences for today (minus the pics)

The days have become more hot and sultry lately, and I require more sleep as a result. Each minute of sleep is more draining than the one before. Eh.

Tonight's activities... I'm sorry, and I'm also sorry for myself that I won't be able to hot seat in Civ 4 tonight at Andy's. Instead, opting to head north for the night at Fai's before he heads off to HK with Jen, Ivan, Mary, Russ. Will do Civ 4 another time. Already had a conversation with Andy about that and on tactics on the train last night...

Was nice to see Aimee, Abi and Andy yesterday night at Wagamama, Galeries Victoria. Nice fusion of japanese cuisine. And the chefs according to Andy and Aimee were 'clean'. I also loved their primary school, though with modern twist shelving under the table for bags XD Plus... now I got my wagamama card XD!

Got the Techie Reunion tonight, which I'll go for a bit, before heading off. Will remember to take photos. Will not have racquet if tennis is still going ahead on Sunday... no way to get home before and collect lol


benny | Saturday, December 10, 2005
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009