ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


So this is it. 2005 is over, well for this blog anyway. What a memorable year on here... all I really remember is that it was full of layout changes. From the black and white timetable dual face look to... this.

It has been quite a hectic few days, trying to say hi and bye to everyone before i remain >7000kms away for 50 days. A quick recap:

Mon: work. Then it was nice to see Oliver afterwards.

Tues: Tech visit, unduly longer than expected, though nice to see the teachers and Wille, Tony and gang. Did "drunken k" afterwards, though it really didn't happen. We just did k- Mags, Jen and I. Was good to sing again, I think it's been about 3 months since my last k. After that, caught up with Wille and Tony again and grabbed dinner with a few of their friends including Agatha, Alison, Tina and Jack. Was nice to meet them.

Wed: I GOT MY Ps XD. Was pretty sure I failed when I changed lanes and the car behind me honked for seconds upon seconds on end. The RTA dude gave him the "nah-ah" finger. I did good in my uni results, and I also had an excellent time at Andy's for our "first-year law UTS people" Christmas bash which featured Hui, Donna, Abi, Wen, Yin, Andy, James and myself. I like Civ 4, but I don't love it anymore. I found out that in a non-serious game of poker, I could survive just by doing nothing. I also found out first hand how annoying flies are.

Thurs: I'm at work bludging coz I've done everything that needs to be done before I get back here in mid-Feb. Must start to really pack tonight. Yes.

So, with nothing more to say, let the hiatus begin!


benny | Thursday, December 22, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [8 comments]

        you still gonna check your email?

        looks like I'll be in HK when you are

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:30:00 pm  


        Yup- when I'll be in HK I'll try and be on msn when I can.

        But best way is to probably just email me at ar.ben.ar@gmail.com

        So people coming to HK- email me before you come! Or else you won't get my number... >.<

        Blogger benny | Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:47:00 pm  


        *le sigh* you lucky bugger. getting a cold christmas! :P

        watch out because i may very well decide to stalk you. because its cold there. and not here. :P

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:19:00 pm  


        so would this be email stalking on real life stalking or celery stalking..?

        Blogger benny | Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:21:00 pm  


        lmfao!!

        Try all three...*looks around suspiciously before running and hiding behind a tree, holding a camera* :P

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:24:00 pm  


        :P

        no one beats me in paparazzi-ing lol

        by the way, the photos for the last few days are currently being uploaded, so hold your horses!

        Blogger benny | Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:26:00 pm  


        ...i don't have a horse.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:28:00 pm  


        i'm glad

        Blogger benny | Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:31:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009