That was the amount of walking we covered after lunch at the Fish Markets yesterday. Roughly 4kms? Click to enlarge, and maybe print and follow our route? A nice trek through the streets of Sydney: Fish Markets, Pyrmont, Harbourside-Darling Harbour, Chinatown-Market City, George Street, World Square, QVB-Galeries Victoria, Pitt St-Town Hall-Centrepoint. I should be a tour guide.We had such a hardcore day yesterday- Mags, Jen, Fai, Ivan, Russ and I at the Fish Markets. The weather was extremely nice, the food was oishii and all in all, it was an excellent day. Now I know that kingfish sashimi is better than tuna. Salmon always tastes just as good. Prawns can be farmed and still be nice. Wasabi hits are tremendously cool. Shouldn't have eaten so much fried stuff, now coughing... Ah well.
When I got home I realised was in fact, sunburnt. My mum knew straight away, but I failed to realise until I noticed a watch-mark of pale skin surrouded by redness/brown at about 10pm and skin beginning to itch. Not good. Better this morning, though.
I will endeavour to have a Flickr and put my photos up in due time. There was a huge paparazzi presence... Mags, Jen and I with our cameras. There was also a huge contingent of tourists being Mags and myself taking pictures of the nice skyline and the water. All in all, I think you'd not be mistaken to think we were actually tourists, seeing we acted in the same way other Chinese tourists did, but the fact that we have an Aussie accent and know how to open tomato sauce packets (the ones from canteen where you fold the 2 sides down and squeeze- those poor tourists) XD
Comments from Mags benny jenfa benny

I suspect that tourists may have had the foresight to wear sunscreen tho.. and not turned into human lobsters. LOL
For those who have seen the imprint of my shirt on my back, you'll understand what I mean.