ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


This is the world's tallest building. Standing at 508m, the 101-tower in Taipei, Taiwan is also the world's most heaviest building. It is now alleged that this building is increasing the seizmic activity of the region. How? Theory is coz it's so heavy, it places great pressure on the fault line on which it stands. It weighs 700,000 tonnes, 733 of which is located in a ball balanced right at the top of the building as a counterweight during earthquakes. I wouldn't want to be in the building if it dislodges...

I've been having unusual surges of boredom lately, meaning blog layout changes. Now I'm at work currently in the midst of a sleep wave. Great. My driving hasn't gotten any more crash hot either. Another close shave from not looking into the mirror. Shouldn't look too far as to what car I might buy, actually, might not even have a licence...


benny | Monday, December 05, 2005
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        I've been having unusual surges of boredom lately

        build some buses. you know you want to.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Monday, December 05, 2005 11:24:00 pm  


        lol. i do... it's also another unusual surge of mine. just that it hasn't got to the stage that i physically am making it

        Blogger benny | Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:32:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009