Those more religiously devout of us know (or actually, they probably don't) that it is such a pain in the arse to go to the Church on Sundays, coz most Churches are not conveniently located in the best places- ie close to shopping centres or train stations. Okay, controversial statement that was, kick me if I'm wrong, I mean, comment, if I'm wrong- we've got to be civilised, people. In Warsaw of all places, they have inaugurated a Church right in the middle of a shopping centre. How convenenient. Pray then shop till your hearts content. I think you can obviously tell that I don't go to Church. And somehow, I don't see that coming to a Westfield near you. No Hillsong performing at Centre Court either.
So I was having a nice day at work bludging coz my boss was out again all day, until that e-request came through (refer olive frame). Then I left the office disgruntled and thought I forgot to lock, again. I only realised that I thought I forgot to lock up as I was walking to MYER. I went back to the office, and that took 10mins. Walked out again back to the office to realise that it was in fact, locked. Not again. So I went to the station, and forgot to look into the hairdressers to check if it was empty or not. Unfortunately, I walked back, again, only to realise it was full of people. Damn. I walked back to the station, again.
Comments from benny Mags Mags benny
Post a Comment [5 comments]
LMAO.
that is all.
" but the things we unknowingly forget without wanting to... and yet the things we try so hard to, and struggle to..."
How true that statement is. Then again, I guess it goes to show you what's important to you in life? Doesn't mean that it's any less frustrating when you can't forget when you want to... but meh, at least you know that when you do forget, whatever it was suddenly isn't important anymore.
Heh... I wonder if that made any sense what-so-ever? I think it did to me, but I doubt anyone else can understand my nonsense...
Regarding the whole church issue.. I don't claim to be religiously devout. But personally, I don't really agree with the idea of a church in the middle of a shopping centre.
As a Catholic who already doesn't go to church, I honestly can say that even if they DID put a church in Westfield, I would not be any more likely to go, regardless of convenience. I think it's more a matter of commitment whether u go to church or not, and if u have that commitment, u won't mind the location.
I do, however, appreciate the fact that there are chapels in hospitals. I honestly think that's one place where they "handy" (so to speak) and more or less necessary.
Well, that's all my thoughts on the matters at hand. And hehe.. Elz will probably be glad that I was civilised about it. :P
hmm. i spose i might just not have that spiritual knack in me..


oh crap. thank god for that. but the things we unknowingly forget without wanting to... and yet the things we try so hard to, and struggle to...