Today was the day where a kite defeated 5 law students, 2 engineering students and 2 acturarial students. It was a sad sad day. I think we spent about an hour trying to work out how to put it together... and we were trying to find all sorts of holes to find places to put the wires in. If only I had a picture of desperation.
It was a nice day, good to see everyone out in the sun for a good old BBQ. Out for a game of soccer, fly of a kite, chat over the BBQ, lazing around under the trees, playing cards, and just generally being in the company of all my HS peoples. COOL.
The only casualty. Brusied egos and poor Mike- with his suspected case of food poisoning, though I thought it was a very fast case. Signs surfaced at 4pm, only a few hours after eating. And, none of us felt any worse? Suspect...
**News Flash** And just in from Yin literally a minute ago- Andy also seemed to have contracted food poisoning. Case of vomiting not long ago.
I think all eyes will point towards our BBQ connoiseurs Ji and Pang...
It was an excellent BBQ overall- things went well as far as I'm concerned, anyway. I did avoid raw meat, and hence avoided a date with the toilet bowl XD
Comments from benny


heya:
hey guys, hope u guyz enjoyed it, thanx 4 being on time and make this all possible, and above all, for the great time we all had =). I thought the weather was really helpful, lots of wind, yet not to hot, although i am a bit burnt, and i suspect osme of yous too, =p. hope you all had a great time, and we can have more of this next year, have a great xmas, and a happy and successful new year. =)
also best wishes to ben for his trip to japan/hong kong, and remember pressies 4 me =p
regards
yin