ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Yesterday was sooo hot. I was glad that I pulled the plug on going to play tennis (XD no. 1). I couldn't even stand outside, let alone tell me to swing a racquet and pick up balls for a few hours... So it started with my driving lesson in the morning at 8:30. I like my early morning drives. It saves me so much time to do whatever later. My instructor was nice and turned on the air con as I drove (XD no. 2). I must remember to practice steering and parking. After that at 11, got to Yin's place and checked out his formatted yet still dying computer. Pity that. Notice- no air con, but at that time, it still wasn't too hot. Got to Ji's to play Civ 4- praise the Lord (XD no. 3). It is the bestest game I have played since Civ 3 or Sims! And my god, praise the Lord for air con at Ji's (XD no. 4). Note to self: must forget that Need for Speed is not real life. I'm afraid I'll start driving at 150kph and zooming onto the other side of the road. A big big BOO *thumbs down* to Cityrail for its power failure across the grid yesterday afternoon and no announcement of it. I was stranded at Allawah for 40mins (XO no. 1), then stranded at Hurstville for 15 (XO no. 2). That makes 55 minutes of stranded baking in 40'C heat (XO no. 3). That's it Cityrail, you're going down!

So all in all, it was a good day XD


benny | Thursday, December 08, 2005
Comments from Blogger Mags Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        And for once, I was actually glad that I was at work in the air-conditioned environment of Westfileld. :P

        Blogger Mags | Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:30:00 pm  


        I sure do miss air con at times...

        Blogger benny | Saturday, December 10, 2005 12:48:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009