ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Hi everyone, I'm still very alive. Hope you are all well.

Met up with Janice and Fai at Causeway Bay on Tuesday, and them together with Jen yesterday. So, very much alive- just not online that's all. Am going to China tomorrow...

Japan Photos
Group I of the photos from Japan is up, folks. Selected photos from Tokyo 24/12-29/12 is now on Flickr for your viewing pleasure. Other photos from 30/12-9/1 will be put up later...

���ߵo�]!
Kung Hei Fat Choi to you all. I'll say this earlier coz I won't be here. Hope everything goes well for you all in the dog year!

The blog is still temporarily offline in most respects. Maybe panel reduction may be needed? Hah- I dun see myself blogging nearly as much in the future.


benny | Friday, January 27, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [1 comments]

        Duuuuude. I need reminding. when d'you get back to aussieland again? :P

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, January 29, 2006 6:42:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009