ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


So a moment of computer pausing away from the hecticness of Japan. Currently in Osaka... It is currently snowing. I am loading photo files from camera to disc at the hotel computer. Progress on photos at about 700.

Here is 2:


Just outside Kyoto taken from the Shinkansen and celebrating NYE outside Tokyo Tower XD

Hope you guys are all doing well. I heard that it was 45 there? hah... It's been below 8 all trip here and forecast to be 4 tmr :S

Talk to you soon. Thanks for the emails those that did. You can still email me on ar.ben.ar@gmail.com


benny | Thursday, January 05, 2006
Comments from Blogger jenfa Blogger Mags Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [4 comments]

        omg the snow looks soOoo nice~~~~~ >< !!!

        haha yeHH heard it was freezing over in japan i.e. yokohama..is it snowing in tokyo as well??

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:14:00 pm  


        Ergh... give me snow any day!!! Yes, 45 degrees is about right. How I envy those holiday-ing away in the Northern Hemisphere atm.
        Altho.. having said that, we FINALLY have rain. :D

        Blogger Mags | Friday, January 06, 2006 5:26:00 pm  


        Wow, its beautiful there!! I would lurrve to have a white christmas and new year. lucky duck! haha well at least we'll have photos to look at when u come back =)

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:43:00 am  


        700 and we only get 2? haha ;) Looks like fun! I wish I could have went with my friends last time they went.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, January 08, 2006 1:50:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009