The weather here is hot. It's 22'C today and I'm melting...
I haven't had time to even develop the photos to take over to my other relos' place over the weekend, so don't expect them to be on Flickr anytime soon.
Shops close at 10 here as oppposed to 6 in Sydney and 9 in Japan XD
Which means that I can lose more weight by walking round after dinner.
The 雞蛋仔 here is so delicious~! Already gone through about 5 of them.
The sales here are so annoying... They chase you like dogs. Maybe I'm not used to it, but more used to the sales in Japan that run to you when you require service, run to the warehouse to get the shoes, then run back out to you, then tie all the shoelaces for you, then speak Japanese to you, then bow a few times, then a few more times more, and a few more times. lol.
Out.
Comments from Mags

Oooooh... I wouldn't mind some of that Japanese service. I mean, apart from the trying to understand what the hell they're saying bit. LOL