ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


And so I find myself at uni today, because unfortunately I have left my assignment right to the very very last day. Ethan and I said to ourselves this week... we're going to get this done and celebrate afterwards with a nice hearty meal (hopefully that's going to be tonight). However, days turned out to be complete write-offs this week.

I should really hang around Markets Bar area less often. It's not conducive to getting very much done. Likewise blogging. Likewise staying at home... Hence, I'm out and about here in the law computer labs today, trying to get this 500 word assignment done as soon as I can and get out of here.

Hatred: Optus. As from Friday night, I have been unable to send smses... I called B this morning about it, and we settled that the problem wasn't my phone's, but it was the sim card- Optus' problem. So until tomorrow morning, I'm sms-less for another day, which is kinda good in that I save on those 25c messages XD

���зs�аe�K�Ȱ��������q��
01. Intro
02. �M�ԤG�@��
03. �B
04. Kong
05. �ڤk
06. Volar
07. ���ø�
08. ���R����
09. ����
10. �o�Ӥ���
11. You'll Shine Again
12. Dream Away

���в�2�i�ӤH�j�СmNO PROTECTION�n3��24��%X�A����q��w��2�U�i�C���ЬQ�鱵��ӥx�X�ݮɺ١A�s�лs�@�ΰ۵ij���W�@�i���Y�ԡA�L���R�u�̶}�߬O�s�Ъ��e�ڪ��K�ȡA�ץi���������q��T�v

2006��~�׫i�ܦU�j���ֹ{���§�u�̨Ψk�s�H�v������ (Justin)�A�ФU����u�X�@�i�M��Y�{�q����W���]�|��Ӱ۪����A���3��26��(TONIGHT)��������]�|�檺�@��mOne Good Show�n�t�۷|���}�o��A��3�۷��P�A�b�}��Q���d��Y�i�f�M�C���G��4��18��19���|�檺�[��t�۷|��A�Ȱ_�@����A���G�Ȩ�����Y�K�f �M�C

�H ���ۤ�q���|�b�q��t�۷|�e�Ϋ�%X�ۤ�A���L����Justin�ۤ�q�N�@�X�t�@�s�xաA��3��24�鰼�мs�F�s�СmNo Protection�n�%X��Ѥ~���q�W�x�A��M�ŶǤu�@�ɶ��|�ܱo��K�A��ۤ�q�`�H�n�����֧@�~�w�����̡C�w�p�s�Ф��N��12�����s�D���q�C

���Ц��e�m�X�Ĥ@������q�v�m�ѥͤ@��n�A�P���d�_�t���8�A�åD�۹q�v�D�D���uYou'll Shine Again�v�C�Y�N�|�歺�ӭӤH�t�۷|������(Justin)�A�N�|�b�R�x�W�@�i�R�ޡA�B��إH�ݡI


benny | Sunday, March 26, 2006
Comments from Blogger CoCo Blogger CoCo

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        �A�ݧִN���D���o�X!
        �R�F�S���r??

        Blogger CoCo | Sunday, March 26, 2006 5:20:00 pm  


        ���������{����???

        Blogger CoCo | Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:11:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009