I'm rather surprised... I went past my 100th post on this blog and didn't even realise. I would've, back in my blogging craziness, but now, it just goes by like any other special occasion... let it be birthdays, or whatever; without no big commotion.
Well, this is the 101st. As compared to the group one's 700+: which is a feat in itself. That one is now being supported by Chiqui, so let that be called Chiqui's blog.
Everyone seems to be getting busy. Just as I would like to get busy myself. Last night was fantastic... hung out with Ethan, Fai, Mags, Jen, Anita, Janice, Ivan and Mary... in what would probably be the last time the group will be together for a while. It all comes back to the word "busy".
Whilst everyone does get busy... Ethan and I are eating our wallets out. Every day is planned by our meals... Let me run through what we have planned for the next week (or two):
- Sun (tmr): Japanese pancakes
- Tue: Celebratory dinner at Baia (Cockle Bay) followed by ice cream
- Wed: Yum cha during the day
- Thur: As yet undecided... we did Tony Roma's yesterday
- In a few Wed's to come: Fish markets again
Not to mention we do lunches and dinners together, it's really starting to hurt our bottom line. I think I've never spent so much money in the first 4 weeks of uni ever. But hopefully, the end result will be (me = fat)... But in the meanwhile, with the good company and all, it's worth every cent.
Comments from

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»