Well it seems like 2 weeks since my last post. I think my blogging activity has come to a trough. Apologies to those that read it, if you still do that is... It was only 3 months ago, just before I went to Japan, that I blogged once every few hours. How things have changed.
Universe gets bigger, World gets smaller
I was in Hurstville today for the first time in 2 weeks minding my own business, and what happens(?) I bump into: Jackson's mum (again), James without his glasses, Wille and sister, and funnily enough Jennifer.... who I haven't seen for about 8 years. She knows Wille. I know her. Weird. I also, without any intention, saw Anita working away in the Pharmacy and Janice busily scurrying around in the shop. My mum bumped into another primary school friend of mine who recognised her at the doctor's. And last night, a friend of Andy's was a Michael Wong... and that was the same Michael as the one that left Tech in Year 10.
My Agenda
I wanted to be elsewhere today- with Fai and gang at the Fish Markets, not in Hurstville getting a much needed haircut or looking at display apartments with my parents. Never mind, always another day, provided people are willing to organise. Some plans on my agenda of things to do:
- Planning a dinner with Colin, Chiqui and Edwin for sometime (shame last week was cancelled)
- Planning a culinary experience with Fai, Janice and co. sometime
- Hopefully we'll go fishing again sometime soon too
- Continue to study hard in the library on Tuesdays and Thursdays with Ethan, and seeing if we are joined by Tim and Waidak
- Meeting up with Andy, Donna, and other UNSW people sometime soon again on a smaller scale
- Finding a time to meet with other people I haven't seen for ages...
- I really should play tennis or badminton sometime, anyone up for it? I should have joined a club at uni...
- In between all that, finding time to study hard to ensure that I do well this semester
What is bothering me at the moment? My laziness and spontaneity. No need to explain both. The underlying problem I think is that I'm tired all the time. I might have an unknown disease... Never before have I fallen asleep this many times in uni lectures or at work, or have felt tired and lethargic in general. But I've found that I've fallen asleep less in Real Property lectures primarily because I have read the textbook in advance of the lecture itself. As much as I'd like to say that I'm not a nerd, I am. I think geek sounds just as worse, though. So maybe, a cool nerd? Readings aren't really that bad...
On that note, I think I'll deliver a B. A b for Boost. I think I'm over that obsession too. The reason is simple... I'm constrained by my now reduced income. Never before have I spent so much money on eating. Last week would provide a good example: I spent 4 of the 7 nights out, ate 5 of the 7 lunches out as well... Now here's the irony, I'm now eating more than ever (at it's own cost), but I'm still as skinny as ever. It is no wonder that I don't watch the show The Biggest Loser, because I can never truly appreciate or understand the process of losing weight being difficult. I think I really should do a sport on the weekend. Tennis or badminton sound fun. But it's all think and no do, like most things.
Exceptions to General Rule
Whereas this blog is an exception, like all exceptions to the general rule. I don't even think about it anymore. When I go online, it does not occur to me that I need to update the blog anymore. That's the extent of its importance to me now. Possibly that may change for the better, or continue to be placed aside. Whatever happens, it will still be here, the flickr below will continue to be updated as often as possible; and if you are still patient enough to wait, another post will mysteriously appear sometime soon. Maybe tomorrow, or maybe in 2 weeks... lol I reckon it won't be long since I've just done a post.
Comments from