ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Can anyone imagine what I would be like if I did not speak any Cantonese? If I was not able to read any Chinese, and I could just barely understand what people are saying? English would be my only known language.

What would I be like as a person and character?

I'd like to see what you guys think before I say anything.

Colour of the day: Red

Number of the day: 4 for 4 people.

Letter of the day: C for crowds


benny | Thursday, May 18, 2006
Comments from Blogger jenfa Anonymous Anonymous Blogger Mags Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Blogger Mags

Post a Comment    [6 comments]

        hahah umm sorry CANNOT IMAGINE...
        knowing you and your penchant for talking in "nicam"

        it's like infinite times worse than me w/o random japanese outbursts

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:48:00 pm  


        ZoMg O.o

        ben the honkie not knowing canto???

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:58:00 pm  


        Hmmm... I have to say that this is an interesting question.

        Haha, as stupid as this is going to sound, I think that you would be the same you, but different. *wonders if anyone else understood that*

        I guess that you might be somewhat like your sister currently is, perhaps? You'd probably be the same you personality-wise, I reckon.. but who knows, maybe you'd express yourself in a different way, or something?

        I mean, it's not as if "Canto/Honkie" is something that strictly defines who "Ben" is.. but I guess that if you ask me whether I would associate the word "canto/honkie" with "Ben", I'd DEFINITELY have to answer in the affirmative. LOL

        Blogger Mags | Friday, May 19, 2006 12:53:00 am  


        YiN said...
        u wont be able to watch all the honkie series...


        oh man, if you didn't know canto, you woudldn't have been able to watch �ѹ�U���ʤH

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, May 19, 2006 2:26:00 am  


        So what, I'm now a nicam-ing honky who watches honky series and listens to honky songs and one who just cannot be detached from canto? lol

        Blogger benny | Friday, May 19, 2006 3:27:00 pm  


        Honky - I think that just about sums it up. :P

        But you'd still be the same person.. maybe a slightly different personality... but essentially still the same.

        I'm going round in circles now, aren't I?

        Blogger Mags | Friday, May 19, 2006 6:53:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009