Friendships aren't a reliance or dependence, but they can become one. I don't even know its definition. Let me continue to think deeply on this. Everything else but law. I sense that this may be the onset of round 2: procrastination-induced depression...
In other news, Chiqui found that he has double the normal amount of cholesterol in his blood and is now developing lumps in his neck as a result. I better check if I have any, although a premature death due to cholesterol of a 20 year old would send shockwaves around the world alerting people to watch what they eat, even if they are 20.
Highlight of the day: Eating a proper breakfast
Shock of the day: People are calling me at home now instead.
Number of the day: 14. Have had phone off for 14 hours now. Sure saves batteries...
Letter of the day: S for Stripey
Comments from Mags benny benny

Call me slow... but is the letter and number of the day, something you stole off Seasame Street, Ben? :P
I remember how they used to have them on Seasame Street everyday.... Seasame Street was brought to you today by the letter "X" and the number "3". Hehe.. :D