ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I had a dream yesterday. First for ages.

The catalyst was the trackwork taking place at Kogarah station last night when I was heading home, and the dazed state I was in with Mags as we were on the train.

In my dream, I was at Kogarah station and there was construction. To my surprise, they had installed fancy LCD monitors that displayed station names as they do at Central and Hurstville. But instead of installing 2, they installed 2000, so they were everywhere. But they malfunctioned and The Da Vinci Code was playing on them instead, so I ran. I ran for 3 hours, all the way to Paris.

Okay. Enough said.

*For those interested, read my short review here then watch it for yourself.

Colour of the day: Blue

Number of the day: 7 for $7- a boost and muffin

Word of the day: A for A-sigh-ee


benny | Friday, May 19, 2006
Comments from Blogger Mags Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        Haha... that scarring an experience, eh? :P
        You should warn Mel and Fai... I think they have plans to see it next Tuesday..

        And I do believe that it's spelt Acai. LOL

        Blogger Mags | Friday, May 19, 2006 6:55:00 pm  


        lol. Well I am now starting to read the book. Although I should be reading other books instead.

        Blogger benny | Saturday, May 20, 2006 3:21:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009