DAMN YOUS ALL
I have lost faith in you guys having good clear vision. Go GET GLASSES.
Or go get a better sense of what honkiness is~ eh.
The result of the poll is too conclusive. There are 9 votes affirming honkiness and 2 against. I have been supported, somewhat =D
I don't have anything else to say.
Stuff you pang, your inference is true.
I just don't understand the reasoning though. I don't look it, I don't dress it (maybe, I admit), I don't eat it, I don't sound it, I don't say it, I don't speak it, I don't even live it. Enough =D
I am Benny XD
And s5 of the Benji Act 2006 stipulates that "one can assume in the absence of clear words to the contrary that Benny has not watched any film noted, discussed or mentioned in conversation or the like"
Comments from jenfa Mags benny
Post a Comment [5 comments]
i take it that 1 of the "2 against" was an accident on russ' part??
so that makes it.. 9 against 1??
hmm wonder who that 1 person was..
Errr.. labels aside, it's not like a poll will change the way we see you, nor will it change our friendship with you anyway.. so... dare I now question - what was the point of that poll again?
And I think studying for law has DEFINITELY fried your brain. *nods*
Agree with what Mags has said above! It's what makes you an interesting person anyways ^^
I admit defeat la =D
The point I think was to prove gauge responses and to hit back at pang. But I had failed. I'm so lucky I didn't bet on it lol
And Ethan man, 10/10 for statutory interpretation. s5 you must cite, or you'll lose marks. Don't get your authorities wrong too... Bro, I assure you that you'll get HDs here lol


lol Thanks man I'll remember to use authority when I am constantly citing movies that I have seen in the future for your benefit ok?
I'll even use the IRAC method when I'm talking about movies to you in the future ok? I better get full marks dammit for showing full working out haha =p
MWHAHA! =p
*Maintain radio silence all channels*
*Ethan out*