ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


[edit: 3.57am] Must solve this once and for all. It's all your fault, pang... LOOK ON THE LEFT folks.



The adventures of Ben and Ethan continues into Pitt St.

Today, Ethan got slapped 3 times. Once by a jacket, then by a shoe, then by some pants. Then he was hit once... by me in a truck full of spite.

I have never heard such foul language from him before. Today's word of the day seemingly is bitch. Directed at me in excess of 10 times at least. I wasn't that bad, was I? lol

Whatever big bro can't have, it gets given to the smaller one. That's only fair =D
So gimme those shoes.

I will endeavour to be a good boy and study hard until next Saturday. I'm taking bets for those that believe I'll fail in this quest! You traitors =P

I'm currently thinking of a list of things to buy: a new bag, a jacket, new folders, grey pants, keyring, japanese dictionary, lanyard for my phone... I will add to the list in due course.

Do you know what I want to do now... I want to mahjong! XO
I want to eat pancakes.
I want to drive.
I want to sleep.


benny | Friday, June 16, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Blogger jenfa Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [15 comments]

        I'm taking bets for those that believe I'll fail in this quest!

        what are the odds you're offering? :P

        man, im dying for some gambling, hk having no casino and all...

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 16, 2006 12:38:00 am  


        oh yeah, i want in on the mahjong too

        (serves me right for commenting before reading though the entire entry)

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 16, 2006 12:40:00 am  


        Thats because everytime I wanted to buy something, all 3 things weren't in my size and you were rubbin it in you biatch! =p lol

        Then you just wanted to flaunt it off that the shoes fit you and not me you biatch! haha

        So evil Benji! haha =p

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 16, 2006 12:57:00 am  


        pang: You gambling freak. Are you going to come back and kill me in mahjong- now go find 2 more legs...

        Ethan: You biatch.

        If fate intended you to have those clothes, it would have let you. I was only being the rational voice spelling fate. mwahahahah. Too bad Ethan. Poor boy. *pats head* Stay. Stay. *points* Sit. mwahahahah =P

        It's cool, those shoes I really should have bought there and then... Would've sent you off your rockers, bro.

        But all in all, you had fun today right? XD

        Next time, always next time.

        Blogger benny | Friday, June 16, 2006 1:07:00 am  


        you're ethan's "bitch" ?!

        ..no comment .. :x

        Blogger jenfa | Friday, June 16, 2006 9:40:00 am  


        lol Haven't hung round enough to realise that it's a polite form of calling me a d**khead or other objectionable item.

        So, no. Not in that sense.

        Or I dunno, it's Ethan XD... ugh, that'd be disturbing actually =S *gets out of mind*

        I like my first conclusion better.

        And I have failed. I have come online. But only for 15mins =D

        Blogger benny | Friday, June 16, 2006 3:58:00 pm  


        I'm confused. Which option do I choose if I think you ARE a honkie?

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, June 17, 2006 12:21:00 am  


        Dammit Ben your wording tricked me, I read it too fast. So I voted YES and NO...dont know if that will cancel it out tho...

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:04:00 pm  


        ben you poll fob. make the wording easier to understand, i.e. no double negatives.

        here:
        Is Ben a honkie?
        YES or
        YES


        :D

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:30:00 pm  


        pang, you didn't have to anonymous yourself when you wanted to clarify how to vote... I'm disappointed in you

        Blogger benny | Saturday, June 17, 2006 9:39:00 pm  


        oh and Russ, haha, I'm so slow tonight... I blame today's Real exam. Oh yeah, it was deliberately worded that way to catch out people lol. Glad you fell into the trap =D

        Although I think there is something wrong with the poll actually lol

        Blogger benny | Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:09:00 pm  


        :P

        lol

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:40:00 pm  


        Benny is not a honkie, no? = Benny IS a honkie...since the not and no cancel each other out. So I assume my vote is correct then!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:26:00 pm  


        lol. Correct? Are you sure?

        Blogger benny | Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:34:00 am  


        Well your recent entry seems to confirm it la =p

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:54:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009