ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I am in a dilemma. And this isn't anything small... It is a huge god damn dilemma! ARGH!

有壓力!! 未解決!!

It's not about studying. It's not about sleeping, or wasting time, or working, or anything of that minute importance. IT IS HUGE.

It's... about Monday night when Australia plays Japan, who will I go for o.O 勝! 勝! 勝!

GO Nakata (中田英寿), Nakamura (中村俊輔) and Inamoto (稲本潤一)!

I was disappointed that they only won 1-0 against Malta... and how they thwarted a 2-0 lead against host country Germany to tie 2-2. Ah wells.

Who'd Australia play again? Lesotho? Latvia? Laos? Oh... Liechtenstien. Did we win that one?

And the Japanese unofficial mascot is so cute! XD It has brought the team luck since 2002...



So, I'm swept with World Cup fever. That would explain why I didn't realise that it had started last night until this morning when I read the Yahoo!HK news.

That is probably also why I feel like I would rather sleep than stay up in the freezing cold to watch a ball be kicked left and right. I am feeling the World Cup fever... that's for sure =)

Yes. I love soccer. I LOVE soccer. I mean, I LOVE football... gotta be internationally correct.

Wimbledon starts after exams finish on the 26th, and it'll be on Ch9 =DDDD

Japan.... *starts to laugh* Okay... someone restrain me. NOW.

未解決BOR...


benny | Saturday, June 10, 2006
Comments from Blogger jenfa

Post a Comment    [1 comments]

        NAKATA!!
        NI-PPON! NI-PPON!!!!!!

        ..patriotism? huh what..

        Blogger jenfa | Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:02:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009