I am such a big headed prawn.
ARGH. I nearly left uni without handing in my insurance project. Damn it, I'm so stupid...
Anyway.
This nice cold weather is excellent, when compared to the hot stinky weather in Hong Kong right now. Don't we just love this coldness =P
But notwithstanding that, let's hope that some rain goes into our damn dams. I heard in the news that they estimate water bills to go up by three times. C'mon, of all the utilities we don't have, it's water- the most basic one.
In other news, the library is packed. I am now in the computer labs, the ones of the law variety where it has nice air conditioning and there is nice bright lights. Compared to the ones in business, these ones are luxurious =D
Comments from Mags benny
Post a Comment [3 comments]
This nice cold weather is excellent, when compared to the hot stinky weather in Hong Kong right now. Don't we just love this coldness
The food here is yummy and so cheap, when compared to eating in Sydney right now. A filling bowl of noodles, a plate of veggies and a drink for less than $4 AUD.
The Octopus card here is so convenient, when compared to the crappy need for coins in Sydney right now.
This MTR system is excellent, when compared to the mess that is Cityrail right now. In fact, transport in HK is excellent; don't I just love the convenience.
The shopping here is excellent, when compared to the expensive shopping in Sydney.
Don't I just love Hong Kong <3
need i go on?
:P
lol. You'd need to wash your car more often in that case... Bring in more cold weather =)
And pang, no, I don't miss Hong Kong one bit. Well I'd be lying actually. But that doesn't matter, my life does not revolve around shopping, Cityrail, Octopus cards, food or money! Actually..


*collapses laughing at the use of Big Headed Prawn* Good that you realised in the end though. And I agree about the water thing.
But damn (no pun intended), i should've washed my car earlier if I knew it was going to bring more rain. We washed it on Sunday and it's been raining since.. maybe it's a sign. LOL