I FEEL LIKE KAMIKAZE-ING NOW. ARGH!!
NIPPON DEFENDERS: BAKA! BAKA!
Expect me to be depressed, slow, sluggish, tired, late tomorrow.
How very un-Australian of me. I wouldn't mind being deported out of the country, and straight to Japan =D Please arrange that for me.
I will now study.
未解決!
Comments from Mags benny jenfa benny
Post a Comment [5 comments]
Yeah, the last two shots were pretty damn good in my opinion. :D
And yes, quite un-Australian of you.. haha.. but I think we've always know where your loyalties lay with that one. LOL
lol I will now resume my Australian status and go for Australia against Brazil.
Why did Japan have to go against Australia. Sure tested my loyalties...
haha yeHh i was hoping japan would win too =/
but damn those last 3 goals were GOOD! ..esp in comparison to japan's dodgy foul .. ><
yeah Australia really did dominate for most of the game, and yes, Japan was really scrappy in that game.
they should be disappointed in their performance. all i remember was nakata and all the players continually falling onto the ground...


hah omg how good was the last 8 mins of the game! Japan were almost about to win, then, BAM 3 goals! :D