ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I reckoned that if I didn't blog now, people may think that I died.

No, things are not that dire. They may have been for Fai... if the orange light did indicate an explosion from the hot pot stove =P Although strange how he just stood there and froze instead of run and ducked.

Well, things are hectic. I've worked 5 days this week, and anticipate to work 4 next week.

Pros: money, work colleagues, emailing like msn, feeling as though you're not really wasting time, calling up people occasionally, unlimited water supply
Cons: no time to see you guys, no time to sleep, no time to go online, no time to see parents

To those that are about to work full time: it's so hard to juggle work with a hectic social life without feeling tired.

People missing count (as of next Monday): 5, 3
Melody, Fai, Andy, Matt Ho, Hui, Benji, Mags, Ethan (work reasons)


benny | Friday, June 30, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        Hey Ben,

        Yeehh, I'm working heaps too dude. It sux.
        I like the new outlook for your blog. And I think you should make s13 fo the Benji Act a strict liability offence.

        But I do say, holidays are much better than uni. And when you work, you can blog! (Or I do anyhow... sshh).
        Peace out,

        Tim.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 30, 2006 1:26:00 pm  


        Hey Tim,

        Yeah... but I hear that you guys may have a $5 movie thing at work? That's from Colin, btw.

        And yup, strict liability sounds good, and so does blogging, but only when you have time to... lol

        Blogger benny | Wednesday, July 05, 2006 3:56:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009