ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I'll just say that I support Australia, but at the same time, NIPPON GANBATTE!!

As from Friday:
Study update: Minimal. I am done with directors in Corporate and with re-reading Real property stuff.

Spending update: $80 lol and most happy with results =D

Current location update: Out at family friend's waiting for dinner. Am currently "borrowing" friend's computer for a moment, to blog.

Sleep update: I can sleep for 10 hours easily, but when I wake up, it feels like I haven't slept at all. Is it "yit hei"? I think I have a sleep disorder. It drains me before the day even starts, which is why I've been sleeping heaps. Doesn't help though.

INSURANCE update: God damn. Can't I do decently in this subject for once?! Guess what I got for class participation out of 10...


benny | Monday, June 12, 2006
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009