I'm still wide awake at 5:30am
But I can't function properly, meaning I can't really type properly anymore. And reflexes gradually deteriorating. Cannot think. And cold.
It was really nice of Ethan to stay online accompanying me, though I feel bad coz he didn't sleep till, 5? So all in all, tonight's as yet unfinished all-nighter is not a solo effort. Thanks bro.
Sprinklers outside my window have turned on, in the pouring rain. I'm sure those palm trees love flooding rains and sprinklers together drowning them.
So I'm going to try and get some more done before I powernap.
[update 6:39am] Must sleep.
[update 9:02am] Wide awake after powernap. Back to work I go... Thinking much more clearly and am again able to use big words without sounding like a tryhard.
[update 10:30am] I have become extremely disillusional after finding out that I have totally flunked Corporate assessment 2 really badly. Am now too out of it to continue with Insurance for the moment. I knew I should not have looked.
[update 12:38pm] Spoke to Tina on the phone, I still have one question to do. But the other 2, we seem to be really similar =D Now looking at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wwXYU4aE1Q and laughing my head off, although a Japanese translator would be nice. 5.5 hours to go...
[update 2:18pm] Oh god. I can't do the last question, and there's not enough guidance to help me. I am also really sleepy. Please pray that I pull through.
[update 3:17pm] Got off emergency call to Tina. I got Q3 sorted... =D
[update 3:48pm] So the ambulance arrived at my place from across the road because someone apparently fainted outside my front door. That wasted an hour of my time, but in the process I saved someone's life.
[update 5:13pm] I think I've finished. There's nothing more I can, or want to write. So I'll start tidying it up and then take a break after this.
[update 5:39pm] Submitted. I am not happy.
Comments from jenfa jenfa benny

dude..
STOP BLOGGING AND GET TO WORK !!!