In my motivational spiel I keep telling myself, I am walking into the finals with a slight hope of getting ding at last for a law subject.
- 37.5/50 walking into Corporate (needing 37.5/50)
- 34/40 walking into Personal (needing 41/60)
- 28.4/40 walking into Real (nreeding 46.6/60)
I thought I was having a bad semester. But marks-wise anyway, it doesn't seem at all too bad leading into the finals. Maybe the fog is clearing, or I can see a picture within a picture, a tree in the garden, or the draught is coming through. Recognise this? lol
As I was at Central Station waiting for the train home last night, I saw a rat ON the platform. Maybe they're more brave at 11pm. I tried to take a photo of it, but the train came and it scared it off the platform. And no, it didn't jump... it was far too smart. It went down the stairs *rolls eyes*
And in welcoming winter 2006, this blog has undergone some small modifications. Note where on Earth both pictures came from =) Kinkaku-ji looks so much better with snow
[update: 6:55pm] I found this quite funny. "Secret Asian Man":
Comments from jenfa benny
Post a Comment [2 comments]
Ganbatte ne!
Sugoi... It looked nice when I was there, but it looks even better snow-capped. Did you know that the current structure is only a replica. The old one burned down in the 1950s because a monk deliberately set fire to it.
The other picture is also in Japan somewhere... KAWAI houses. They look almost unreal.

GOOD LUCK WITH STUDYING!
ganbatte ne~!!
have no idea where the top pic is but it looks maaaaaaaad..
��զx = SUGOI KIREI !!!