ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


It was extremely disappointing to have lost.

And, it does not help that the referee admits that he made a mistake after the match, when nothing can really be done about it.

Nothing comes close to that eerie silence after Totti shot the ball into the net. Then hoardes of people walked out slowly, muttering to themselves. Was really quite weird.

And so today I find myself after 2 hours sleep, literally nodding off at my table (I am working today), calling up people, and disturbing fellow work colleagues and chatting to them for 30-60mins just to keep awake.

Productivity: nil. Am I getting paid? Yes =D
Show me my MULLAHS XD

Haven't been online for a while.

Blogging has gone from a torrent to a trickle, indicating that procrastination, and more importantly, exams are officially over.

Tonight I'm off with Colin to watch Fast and the Furious. So, until next time I blog...


benny | Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        Hmm yeh my blog was a torrent last week as well, then went back down to a trickle, lol. Well I've updated again =D.

        w00t exams over. Sux about Australia and soccer though...oh well =(

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:51:00 pm  


        WTF? He admitted he made a mistake as well!?! GARH!!! Frikken refs!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:12:00 am  


        He did... from what I was told by someone who listened to the radio. Ah wells.

        And yeah, I'm now watching the tennis. Well no, I'm not, no time, and I don't know who's won or lost, coz no time for news either. But yeah, I'm er... glad that it's on.

        Blogger benny | Friday, June 30, 2006 11:51:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009