So after Real property it really did feel like a huge weight was taken off our shoulders. Ethan and I planned to study afterwards, but we ended up chatting in the Tower Concourse with everyone because it really did seem like an age since we had last saw them. Then Fai and us went dinnering at Blackbirds (good meal for a job well done- that's motivation for you).
As Fai went home, Ethan and I tried to study. Our attempts to study began. At about 12.30am, we decided to PASSIONFLOWER. When we got there, it was CLOSED =O Where else at that hour than to head up to but The Rocks for pancakes, then ay? lol Oh... The Ultimate and Devil's Delight =D Got home round 3.30am and I continued to study until about 8.
Then I woke up to the fact that my sister had been waiting for me to wake up so I can go hairdressers with her. I had in fact missed yum cha with parents. It was 10.30am. So I went hairdressers with sister and helped pick her hair dye and hairstyle. She had initially told me what she wanted, and I tried to get her exactly what she wanted, plus additional honkiness XD She wasn't exactly happy afterwards, but it started to grow on her. How could you not, when I keep saying how good it is all afternoon...
And oh, the yoghurt at that place in Hurstville isn't bad, although a bit pricey =(
I got home, and went to sleep. Didn't wake up until woken by phone at about 8pm. Ate. Slept again. I wasn't woken by my phone this time at 10.30pm. And DISASTEROUSLY, you can predict what happened. Not only did I miss Japan, but I also missed Australia. GOD DAMN.
I woke up at 5am and I was so knackered that I didn't even bother watching South Korea draw with France. My sleeping patterns are seriously STUFFED.
Comments from