So I find myself in the labs again at the same computer, doing the same thing I was doing only 24 hours ago.
MWAHAHAHAH power trip... I got to train someone today: I feel so knowledgable. Note: caffeine high.
Oh, does anyone know of any good places to eat around UTS after 10pm- this is for the benefit of those late studious people among us who don't actually finish until the library actually closes.
I read somewhere in the SMH a few weeks ago that people have 2 phones: one for their personal use and one for work. But I was suprised. I never thought that people had 2 phones for that reason. Am I just not old enough for that, or not western enough? I think the latter.
They should have really addressed the honkie phenomenon of people having 2 phones, or maybe 3: one for voda, one for optus and one for 3. It would make for quite an interesting article I gotta say. I might be going down that path myself later... a voda and optus phone number. But how would one carry around 2 phones? That's weird... both front pockets...?!
So as I try to grasp that hard concept of putting 2 phones into my pocket, I will waste more precious time that should have gone towards studying for the exams.
Comments from jenfa Mags benny
Post a Comment [4 comments]
Having 2 SIMs is like having 2 MSN's, it's kinda confusing and hard to manage, lol.
Hmm study, having trouble doing that. I had trouble sleeping last night too =\.
I think they justify it by saying that if you have two phones, then you don't need to give your personal number to work colleagues and clients, leaving with you a bit more privacy - so that if you wanna switch your work phone off on the weekends, you can and they won't bother you... or sommat to that effect.
But yeah, I reckon it's probably easier having 2 or 3 phones than SIMs - and i know some people who do and only use the ONE phone?!?
Anyhoo, good luck with exams!
Yeah you can use one phone for 2 SIMs. You need some sort of adapter thing.
But yeah, if I get my way, then soon I'll have a voda SIM as well... so stay tuned for that.


huhhhH.. one for work n one for personal use??
how the HELL is that justified?? caller id hello wtf..??