ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


So what extremities have we conquered and succeeded?

Let's see...

Sleep: I've slept for 40 hours in a 48 hour timeframe before, and not slept for a continuous 24.

Food: I have not eaten for a continuous 50 hours, although I drank water

Study: I have not studied for a continuous 5 week period

Luck: I have walked under a ladder, seen a black cat and stepped in cracks within a 10minute timespan

Pen: My MUJI pen is still alive after 5 months of continual use

Current situation:
Some food for thought- It's been about 22 hours since I last ate (which was yesterday's cookie and milk at 3am), and it looks set to continue until at least 5pm tomorrow (making it 37). I won't be eating before tomorrow's Corporate exam, no way.

Tonight may be my 4th consecutive night where I've slept after 3am.

And oh, I've lost 5 kgs in the last month. Do I look it? Goddamn... My parents are incessantly and annoyingly insisting I bulk up. Losing 5 kgs isn't exactly going to help any cause. You've no idea how long it will take me to regain it *shakes head*


benny | Thursday, June 22, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        I think I've been sleeping after 3am for the past few weeks now, lol. I need to get back into a normal sleeping habit, especially if I'm gonna be working from next month! I know how hard it is to gain weight, lol.

        Anyways, back to study for me, lol. This will be the last exam for my whole course (provided I pass everything of course!). It's both scary and exciting. It's funny, coz most ppl do MPO as their first exam and I'm doing it as my last :D.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:09:00 am  


        lalala...ben ur in breach of s13 so go eat!!

        looks like neither of us are gonna get much sleep tonight haha...

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 23, 2006 1:59:00 am  


        Damn Donna, pre-empting my moves! lol I had to do a clarifying blog to enact and to mention it is not retrospective =P

        Look what your legal-ness has done hahah

        BTW, I hate this word typing exercise below >.< I always type it wrong

        Blogger benny | Friday, June 23, 2006 2:15:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009