ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Tonight I'm going to gazette and enact s13 of the Benji Act 2006...
... it is a criminal offence for Benji's weight to decrease substantially at any time, although there may be mitigating circumstances. Penalty units: 300

It has no retrospective application, meaning that it will not incriminate me for any past acts. I will not be held liable for losing my 5kgs this time, but won't be so lucky next time =D

So I am wrestling with my inner demons: to sleep or not to sleep. It is somewhat evil, that I find myself amused and somewhat excited that I am heading into Day 2 of not sleeping, which is in fact, Day 3 if you come to think about it.

In fact, I can't think right now. By product of thinking too much, or my brain is slowly losing its capacity to produce thinking chemicals, horOmones i think =P

Anyway, I could do with a strawberry milkshake right now. The ones with real strawberries! Maybe my fasting has indeed come to an end. I think I can feel hunger now, my brain finally doing something right- producing stomach horOmones XD


benny | Friday, June 23, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger jenfa Blogger jenfa Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [6 comments]

        penalty 300 units....hmm as in you have to drink 300 strawberry milkshakes in the event of a breach? muahahha

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 23, 2006 2:11:00 am  


        I actually don't mind that =P SHOW ME THE MILKSHAKES XD

        Or it might just be better if I eat 300 meals a day lol

        Blogger benny | Friday, June 23, 2006 2:14:00 am  


        300 penalty units = foregoing $300 worth of your shopping money! XD

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, June 23, 2006 3:22:00 am  


        mmm strawberry milkshake..
        mmmm strawberries.. with pancakes. oh and ice cream
        i feel like pancakes =DD

        hey just noticed your side panel..
        i think you should your "act" because the statements don't really make sense =(

        Blogger jenfa | Friday, June 23, 2006 10:04:00 am  


        *justify your "act"

        Blogger jenfa | Friday, June 23, 2006 10:05:00 am  


        Jen: strawberry milkshake and pancakes yeaaa! =D

        Jase: a penalty unit is actually 110 dollars lol. I can't do the maths...

        Blogger benny | Friday, June 23, 2006 4:28:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009