Unveiling the new refined, more sophisticated blog layout.
Gone are all the things that made the previous template good- the pictures and general abstract nature. Back to the squares and formalities, I suppose.
It has been under construction for the last 3 weeks. I've finally been able to put in the last things today in my procrastinating time.
So, what do you guys think? Lacking a bit of me now, ay? I reckon so. Could always revert... lol
Comments from Mags jenfa benny
Post a Comment [5 comments]
Ooh the comments now display on the site. Not bad. I personally don't like the colour scheme though, but I'll get used to it!
Visit my site *cough*
i like this layout more too..
lot neater & easier to navigate .. frames are annoying =)
the layout's not bad, though you need to change the colors
i really liked the blue, cold, winter color scheme you had
I like the layout and how it's got the comments that open up on the same page.
Looks much neater and tidier, like what Jen said.
And as for the colours, pang, I like the colours here. It feels wintry somewhat, doesn't it?


A tad on the grey side... but tis nice. :)