The world really is small. Went lunching with Jane yesterday at MLC and surprise surprise, she's friends with an ex-techie, and a smart one too lol. Maybe I should go lunching more often, who knows who I'll meet.
Aggravating news in terms of pay. Thankfully, I'm now over it. Someone works at a law firm and gets paid 25 dollars an hour D= Another person working in a finance place gets paid 20 dollars an hour D= They are both younger than me D= I get paid 18.50 but I suppose I bludge half the time anyway =P
Weird weather. What was wrong with last night's weather? It was soooo cold. To be precise, it was 9'C last night (at 7pm) in heavy rain with strong winds. So it felt more like -9'C. I'm so glad I drove, partially because I escaped walking in it, but also because it meant that we left at 11:30pm =) Never driven in the rain before... Quite an interesting experience.
Met up with Janice, Mags and Hui last night. Was cool, I'm sure we all walked out knowing a lot more about each other, and everything else.
Sleep meter: 12:30am to 11am. This is good sleep-in weather =)
Comments from benny


don't complain about your pay
at your current pay rate, if you worked seven full working days, you would have earnt more than I get in a whole month; and I work 8.25 hrs a day, five days a week -_-