How old are we? Oops, I mean, how young are we?
We're all a tender young age of around 19, 20, 21...
Some of us are older, but I honestly would never have guessed. To me, they can't be older than 4, maximum 6... no way.
Over the last few weeks, I've realised that I may have taken living life at 20 for granted.
Simple things like chatting over Boost about how bad procrastinators we are during exam time, whilst figuring out what new games are coming out, or what to do after exams finish and what we we're craving for at this very moment are may seem so normal, so out of the ordinary.
But come another couple of years the abnormal becomes the norm.
Take marriage, having children, looking for houses and paying off a mortgage as an example of what my older (but still young) work colleagues talk about at lunch. By then we'll be working full time, busy climbing the corporate ladder working towards the pinnacle of our working lives.
As much as I don't want such change to occur to me, it's inevitable. It came as quite a shock to realise that an age difference of some 5-10 years masks such drastic change.
We have to enjoy and cherish the present. It's all very much to talk about it, it's another to be empowered to act on it. Whether or not we allow ourselves to become empowered is a completely different story.
Empowerment and boredom are like oil and water, opposing extremes. I should enshrine it into a section, but I know that what follows will be one contravention too many.
Comments from jenfa benny

Time really is one big continuous cloth, no? We habitually cut out pieces of time to fit us, so we tend to fool ourselves into thinking that time is our size, but it really goes on and on.
[Murakami, Haruki A Wild Sheep Chase - p.81]
..treasure the moment ^^