ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I should not be blogging because I'm at work and I'm flat out busy right now. But I feel as though I couldn't be doing anything else. My mind's a mess, my eyes are tired, I'm heading straight into a food coma (after lunching on HUGE sandwiches with Luna at Circular Quay), and I'm lacking sleep.

The pitfalls of working full time. I'm at it again this week- it'll be 5 days again (making that 10 consecutive days of work). I spose I should dream about the money I'll make, but that's besides the point.

I feel as though I've been confined to seeing people when the sun sets and operating on owl time. I don't actually see the sun apart from my train trip in the morning. My days' itienary would be:
  1. wake up at 8
  2. go to work
  3. go into food coma after lunch
  4. count down the time till I get off
  5. go dinner with someone(s)
  6. go coffee/movie afterwards
  7. go home
  8. 30mins tv (if not already dead)
  9. sleep.
It's a neverending cycle. Although I gotta say, worth every minute.

I wonder what everyone else is doing..? Are the holidays as good as they seem for you? Or is it totally draining in the same way that uni was, but not?

I'm now delirious... Just came out of a 1 hour meeting after being in a 2.5 hour one earlier today. =/

Oh, and photos are being continuously updated on my flickr now that it's holidays: www.flickr.com/photos/benjmn. I do it at work when I get a spare moment...


benny | Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger jenfa Blogger jenfa Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [5 comments]

        I have food somatic death.. aaargh

        Anonymous Anonymous | Wednesday, July 05, 2006 5:29:00 pm  


        This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:21:00 am  


        [typos in previous comment]

        but this is worthwhile, no? anything's better than a waste of holidays just moping and doing shit all..
        at least ur making a lot $$$ atm!! *envy*

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:32:00 am  


        Money... yeh, I spose =D

        Blogger benny | Friday, July 07, 2006 4:52:00 pm  


        -_-

        i have a feeling i know where you're gonna be spending all that money you've earnt...

        and it's not fair!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, July 07, 2006 8:50:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009