ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I can be so random in my blogs really...

I have to comment on the uncanny amount of coincidences these last few days, in respect to:
  • clothing
  • colours
  • people
  • thoughts
  • actions
It's just funny.

I've just had a workout vacuuming and cleaning my room and the house while I was at it.

Who needs gyms when you can vacuum...

I feel like food all of a sudden.

Oh, and for those that don't know, photos for the last 2 weeks have now been uploaded.

My word of the day is: 菜刀 (vegetable knife)

Interesting.

I feel like sleeping.

And note that s5A has now been subsumed into s5 for your convenience.


benny | Sunday, August 20, 2006
Comments from Blogger jenfa Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        yeh u should get some sleep...

        Blogger jenfa | Sunday, August 20, 2006 2:59:00 pm  


        More randomness! Check it out! http://www.tmnt.com/
        they look more like frogs than turtles tho...

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:29:00 pm  


        lol. i can't see it... stupid quicktime. will do so another time =P

        Blogger benny | Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:19:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009