ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I let my phone battery die on me whilst I'm out for the first time in ages.

I just killed what was left of my camera battery.

I just threw out some dead pot plants.

I found yet another dead rat on the side of the street tonight.

I don't need sleep, I can do enough of that when I'm dead.

This monitor radiation is slowly killing me. I have 2 more next to me for accelerated process.

When one removes themselves from the fire, the skin kills because it continues to burn... Maybe it's just better to jump back in.


benny | Friday, August 18, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger jenfa Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        You're still alive. Make the most of it!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, August 20, 2006 2:39:00 am  


        sleep is severely underrated.
        never EVER doubt the therapeutic effects of a good rest.

        someone told me that somebody didn't sleep for 7days straight.. he ended up with permanent brain damage
        (i think that someone was kit.. but yeh still!! ><)

        Blogger jenfa | Sunday, August 20, 2006 2:57:00 pm  


        oh really? that's so cool. 7 days...! but brain damage. er. that's not nice. brain frying...

        lol... kit? heh. or was that you, jen? =P

        Blogger benny | Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:20:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009